Topic ClosedNew 182G Owner

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
KDHfan View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: New 182G Owner
    Posted: 31 May 2012 at 2:15pm
A big thank you goes out to the friendly couple my family and I met at the Williamsburg KOA a few weekends ago. Our family had just started tent/car camping when we happened upon a great little family with an R-Pod... my wife was like "oh, how cute"... if we ever get a travel trailer, it would be something like that (after years of hearing "we'll never own a camper", i was happy just hearing her say anything positive). It rained all weekend... and although we have a Kodiak tent and didn't get wet, we spent a lot of time Sunday morning cleaning off the tent and outside things while the Rpod family was gone hours before us. On our way home, the wife had the iPad out looking at "things"... yadda yadda yadda... we're preparing for our second trip with our new 182G this weekend.
I have to admit that i really like everything about the 182G... the tailgate feature in the back is SO convenient.
We also considered the Jayco Featherlite 197, but we decided we wanted more of the outdoor features in the 182G and the unigueness that comes with an Rpod.
Having been a tent camper most of my life, this is our first RV type camper. I must admit, i was a little apprehensive... seems like a lot of things to remember "not to do"... but after the first trip, all is well.
Thank you all for all your help so far... it's only been a few weeks but quite a number of my questions have already been answered by you guys! THANKS!

Mark, Beth, Nolan & Madeline
2012 182G... "NoMad"
TV - 2012 Nissan Armada
SB/WDB
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12