R-pod Owners Forum Homepage

This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > Podmods, Maintenance, Tips and Tricks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedLearning the Electrical

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
MikeGranberry View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Learning the Electrical
    Posted: 21 Sep 2014 at 6:50pm
I am new to my 2015 RPod 179 and have a question.  Since I drove it home from the dealer my RPod has been in my driveway for one week and in storage for a month.  In the driveway, it was plugged into a 110 circuit and all systems seemed to work fine.  Since my circuit was not 30 AMPs, I tried the A/C and Microwave at different times.  All the overhead lights worked fine, including those running off the 12V circuit.

I went over to storage today to prepare for a trip.  It was plugged into the circuit that is provided by my storage unit and I could only see power on what appeared to be the AC circuits.  There was a light on the microwave and the TV.  The overhead lights and the Jensen system were dark. 

All circuit breakers seemed set correctly.  I did not have enough light to check the 12V fuses, but I will do that when I bring it home tomorrow. 

Am I missing something.  I do not appear to have the 12V components but the 110 extension cord is delivering power to the RPod.
Buick Enclave 2014
Rpod 179
Interested in cycling & kayaks
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123