This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > Events and Campouts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Contact Person for R-Pod Rallies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Contact Person for R-Pod Rallies
    Posted: 11 Sep 2017 at 10:59am
Hi Podders, MoosePod here,

Just want to give out my contact information to those of you looking to host an R-Pod Rally.  If you are hosting an R-Pod Event and want some form of donation or participation from Forest River at your Rally I am the contact point between the Owners and the Forest River.  

I'll work with you to chart your attendance, location of your Event, get it listed on the map and cross posted if necessary.  Also available for any questions you have about the process.  Prior to your Rally we'll get some things shipped to you.

You may contact me at rpod.spotter@gmail.com

I want to be sure no one is missing out on any of the R-Pod Rallies that are being hosted.  You'll find them listed on the Owners map listed in my signature here.  I can help provide any additional information that might be privately listed if you contact me by email.
PodBarb View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote PodBarb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2017 at 1:43pm
Hi, New to forum and trailering.  Would like to list location of my Rpod on your map, but not sure how to do that.  Thanks for your involvement and helpful organizational skills!   
2017 RPod 171
2017 Kia Sorento SX
kymooses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2017 at 10:27am
Originally posted by PodBarb

Hi, New to forum and trailering.  Would like to list location of my Rpod on your map, but not sure how to do that.  Thanks for your involvement and helpful organizational skills!   

Please send information to rpod.spotter@gmail.com and we'll get you taken care of!
Mooszka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mooszka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2018 at 10:47am
How can I find out when the next R-Pod rally is in Southern California beyond the FROG events 
Subzilla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Subzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2018 at 11:36am
Click on link on the profile of kymooses above.

Mark
Concord, NC
2017 RP 179 "Podzilla"
2011 Silverado 1500 4X4
Oz-a-POD View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Oz-a-POD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 12:59am
Hi Travis!  You probably saw, but I just posted about the 2019 Weston Bend Pod Rally.
You're busier than I thought!!  :-)
2015 179, Oz-a-POD
Chuck and Di, Olathe, KS
kymooses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 8:35am
Originally posted by Oz-a-POD

Hi Travis!  You probably saw, but I just posted about the 2019 Weston Bend Pod Rally.

That's the one we were talking about last night right?
Oz-a-POD View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Oz-a-POD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by kymooses

Originally posted by Oz-a-POD

That's the one we were talking about last night right?

Yes, indeed.
2015 179, Oz-a-POD
Chuck and Di, Olathe, KS
frog queen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote frog queen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2019 at 6:46pm
Any rallies in 4 corners area?
kymooses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2019 at 9:58am
Originally posted by frog queen

Any rallies in 4 corners area?

You can check the link a the bottom of my signature here and click that to see what all is scheduled.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>