Topic ClosedCouch’s RV Hamilton Oh

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
eJohnson View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Couch’s RV Hamilton Oh
    Posted: 08 Mar 2018 at 12:28am
I ended up buying our Rpod about 6 months early than I expected. I did my research and went to local RV shows to find out what Rpod would we like the best.   We found we really like the the 179. Now the fun part to find one that isn’t going to break the bank. I did a google search found out Coates in MN was close by and Couch’s in Hamilton Ohio. I did my calling around and read online reviews on their dealership. Coates wouldn’t budge from 17,200 yet Couch’s was 15,200 fully loaded. Brian the sales guy at Couch’s took us on a tour of the Rpod 179 via iPhone FaceTime. We were sold. We made our trip to Hamilton in our 04 Trailblazer. We got down there with no problems, but it was the ride home that was quite the adventure. Brian brought us out to our Rpod 179. The tech gave us a good run through except left out some minor details. 1. In order to run AC, outlets, tv, or convex oven you must be plug into an outside source. No I ask forum members what would recommend for a generator? So we found the hard way while at a rest stop and wanted to use the AC. I texted Brian and was told that news. The next little opps was in Urbana IL we camped in the back lot of Old Country Buffet because the trailblazer’s AC pully went out. After everything we got home. Lessons learned? Need something in the 1/2 ton truck or SUV with a v8 to pull, need generator or shore power and mattress topper. Would I buy from Couch’s again. Of course. They offered the best deal around
E M Johnson
A Nation forgets its defenders will forget itself
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12