R-pod Owners Forum Homepage

This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > Events and Campouts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedCarolina’s Pod Rally -September 25-28, 2020 - Event Date: 25 Sep 2020 - 28 Sep 2020

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Carolina’s Pod Rally -September 25-28, 2020
    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 at 7:18am
Yes, Cheryl Tice from Springfield Ga.
EchoGale View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2020 at 8:39am
Well Folks, I'm disappointed to say I am not going to make this rally.  I came to Maine (from Florida) for the summer and as it turns out I am teaching online so I am staying here until just before freeze.

I do have a reservation and I do not know about cancellation policy or but before checking I thought I see if anyone else wants it.
Julie
JayRom View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2020 at 1:52pm
T TT hanks for letting me know! We will miss you, but I completely understand as I’ve spent 2 full summer in Maine as a teenager and then went camping (before pod) with my family. I wouldn’t want to leave either (at least not until the snow came.. lol).   I can post the spot on the FB group you would still have to cancel it, but that gives someone from the rally or wanting to attend a shot.    Once you actually cancel it, just let me know.    I will let you know about next year as soon as we get it figured out!
JayRom
The B.L.U.E. Pod Squad
EchoGale View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2020 at 6:28pm
I just cancelled it. :) I hope another podder gets to use it.  I hope to see you next year!
Julie
JayRom View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2020 at 6:30pm
Yes!
JayRom
The B.L.U.E. Pod Squad
JayRom View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2020 at 1:19pm
OH My Y’all!!!!! We are less than 2 weeks away from the rally!!! I don’t know about y’all, but I am so ready for this!    As of count right now we have 36 Pods!!   

We will be having a Podluck located at Pavilion S2 (close to the swimming area) on Saturday 9/26 time TBA. We will have a fairly traditional Podluck... about 1/2 of those attending will be brining their own food, while others are going to do the traditional Podluck. It will be your personal choice on that you want to do, but either way we will have fun.    If you are going to bring something for the traditional Podluck please let me know so I can put that down.   We will have a meet and greet / movie night on Friday 9/25... if you have any questions, just let me know!
JayRom
The B.L.U.E. Pod Squad
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12