Topic ClosedUrgent Petition To Keep RV Campgrounds Open

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Urgent Petition To Keep RV Campgrounds Open
    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 at 10:36pm
After reading all this info, this virus is sure  a nasty one. I deal with it in a different way. Get on your computer and Google ( colodial silver). I been taking it for 15 years, a tablespoon every morning, carry a bottle with a sprayer on top where I go, spray my face and hands when ever I think I need it, and anything else that could carry virus  on it. I'm 83 years old, went thru many virus's in my time, knock on wood, never caught it yet. I also never get a flue shot, of course the VA doesn't approve. I make my own with 3 -9 volt batterys and 2 solid silver wires, real cheap to make, that's where my Doctors don't like to hear, they tell you all the pills to get to cure you, and make the big Bucks. Bring it up on the internet, very interesting to read what the Medical People don't want you to know. It may help you, I tried 15 years ago, still here to travel in my Pod, this summer. Good Luck. Something to learn about.
offgrid View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2020 at 7:23am
Originally posted by crazycoyote

After reading all this info, this virus is sure  a nasty one. I deal with it in a different way. Get on your computer and Google ( colodial silver). I been taking it for 15 years, a tablespoon every morning, carry a bottle with a sprayer on top where I go, spray my face and hands when ever I think I need it, and anything else that could carry virus  on it. I'm 83 years old, went thru many virus's in my time, knock on wood, never caught it yet. I also never get a flue shot, of course the VA doesn't approve. I make my own with 3 -9 volt batterys and 2 solid silver wires, real cheap to make, that's where my Doctors don't like to hear, they tell you all the pills to get to cure you, and make the big Bucks. Bring it up on the internet, very interesting to read what the Medical People don't want you to know. It may help you, I tried 15 years ago, still here to travel in my Pod, this summer. Good Luck. Something to learn about.

You might have a great next stage career ahead as a member of the Blue Man Group. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZQdWd_vdoM

Just kidding, if you feel that you have fully educated yourself regarding the risks/benefits of collodial silver that's certainly your personal choice. On behalf of the rest of your fellow citizens I would hope you are also following the social distancing guidelines that the CDC has laid out for us. We all need to do our part together to get through this. 
1994 Chinook Concourse
1995 RV6A Experimental Aircraft
2015 Rpod 179 - sold
lostagain View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2020 at 12:50pm
Be careful with popular remedies that have not been vetted in real scientific studies.  With all due respect to Gwyneth Paltrow, Goop is an unproven remedy, for example.  There is no limit to the remedies people advance that are unproven and often very expensive.  The supplement industry has opposed real investigations of their products in double blind studies and their industry is a $130B money maker.

Read this about colloidal silver before you self administer:  https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/colloidal-silver#what-is-it

As for vaccinations, yes, there is some risk, but it is so vastly outweighed by the benefits that it is hardly even a topic of legitimate discussion.  Look, for example, at the measles crisis we are having right now.  And most of the antivaxers have never seen the consequences of polio.  
Never leave footprints behind.
Fred & Maria Kearney
Sonoma 167RB
Our Pod 172
2019 Ford F-150 4x4 2.7 EcoBoost
Tars Tarkas View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2020 at 1:35pm
I take a Centrum Silver pill every day. (No connection whatsoever with Collidal Silver.)  I don't much think it does a lot of good.  My doctor says it just makes my pee more expensive.  I take it out of habit and I guess because I hope it helps more than it hurts.  Not sure Collidal Silver is much different.  Although I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like to permanently turn blue-grey.

There are still an enormous number of snaie-oil sales people out there, a lot of them getting rich.

TT
2010 176
FJ Cruiser
lostagain View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2020 at 2:47pm
It's much less costly to pee Costco's Kirkland brand of multi-vitamins.  I get confused in the morning when I'm trying to monitor my hydration and realize later in the day that I am far better hydrated than I thought several hours earlier.
Never leave footprints behind.
Fred & Maria Kearney
Sonoma 167RB
Our Pod 172
2019 Ford F-150 4x4 2.7 EcoBoost
jato View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2020 at 11:08am
Returning to the OP's first post on page 1 there is good news, at least for the moment.  Just checked with a campground where we continue to plan a R-Pod roundup in Traverse City, MI.   They still plan on opening mid-May so that our gathering in mid-June is still a go.  Not sure about state/forest campgrounds, that is still on hold at this point.
God's pod
'11 model 177
'17 Ford F-150 4WD 3.5 Ecoboost
Jim and Diane by beautiful Torch Lake
"...and you will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free."
offgrid View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2020 at 11:34am
Originally posted by Olddawgsrule

I'll play >April 23rd. Trying to optimistic and believe some of what I'm hearing. Speaking new cases.

I do agree, we are probably over that mark now and don't know it.

Stay safe you all. 

850K or so official US cases as of today so you're about 150K short. An antibody study in NY resulted in an estimate of 2.7 million cases in that state alone or about 10x what is officially being reported. If that held nationwide it would be about 8 million infections in the US and about a half percent fatality rate so far. 
1994 Chinook Concourse
1995 RV6A Experimental Aircraft
2015 Rpod 179 - sold
Olddawgsrule View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2020 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by offgrid

I'll play >April 23rd. Trying to optimistic and believe some of what I'm hearing. Speaking new cases.

Stay safe you all. 

850K or so official US cases as of today so you're about 150K short. An antibody study in NY resulted in an estimate of 2.7 million cases in that state alone or about 10x what is officially being reported. If that held nationwide it would be about 8 million infections in the US and about a half percent fatality rate so far. 

I do agree the infected count is low, I personally know 6 with symptoms and told they we're not sick enough for testing. That was as sick as they got, 5 are through it, one is almost through. The death count is also off due to the way NY (others?) are now counting. As said before, we'll probably not know the truth in my lifetime...
Byways no Highways
2017 Tacoma
Truck Camper Build
2004 F150 My Overlander
GlueGuy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2020 at 3:03pm

Originally posted by offgrid

Stay safe you all.
I do agree the infected count is low, I personally know 6 with symptoms and told they we're not sick enough for testing. That was as sick as they got, 5 are through it, one is almost through. The death count is also off due to the way NY (others?) are now counting. As said before, we'll probably not know the truth in my lifetime...
Except that same study had quite different results WITHIN NYC versus the rest of the state. IIRC inside NYC the people with antibodies were ~~ 1:5. Outside it was more like 1:7. 

What I take from the above is that the population density has a huge impact on the transmissibility of this thing.

There is also the freshly uncovered evidence that the outbreak had started in Santa Clara about 3 weeks prior to earlier estimates.
bp
2017 R-Pod 179 Hood River
2015 Ford F150 SuperCrew 4WD 3.5L Ecoboost
Pod_Geek View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2020 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by GlueGuy

...There is also the freshly uncovered evidence that the outbreak had started in Santa Clara about 3 weeks prior to earlier estimates.

A person who died at home in Santa Clara County on Feb. 6 was infected with the coronavirus at the time of death, a stunning discovery that makes that individual the first recorded COVID-19 fatality in the United States, according to autopsy results released by public health officials late Tuesday....

So...might it have been spreading as early as late December?

Anecdotally I have a friend who was in CA (went to Disneyland and all that) in early December and got deathly ill after returning to the Denver area a week or 10 days later.  Fever, chills, shortness of breath...all of it.  Her doc said she had no idea what it was, and her lungs looked very odd on a CAT scan or X-Ray (not sure which).  I think we may discover that this thing has been with us for longer than we currently think.
2020.5 R-Pod 195 Hood River
2018 RAM 2500 6.4L
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>