Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > Introduce Yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closed176T

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: 176T
    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 at 11:34am
Hi. We bought a 2018 176T last year as a new inventory leftover. I went to a different forum originally, but the traffic is very low. I prefer something a bit more lively.

We got it at the end of the season and used it only once, then it went into storage. This year's problems kept camping in our state completely shut down until mid June, and at this time it's almost impossible to get a reservation on a weekend. So far it's been to our Upper Peninsula at a couple different sites, those being the Mackinac Straights and Tahquamenon Falls; the middle of northern lower Michigan at Hartwick Pines, and over to Lakeport in the thumb. (Don't we have crazy descriptions for locations?)

We have one planned for a Halloween weekend and are trying to get some time for a midweek camp, which are much easier to get reservations for.

My username is a combination of owning one (1) R-pod and being into photography. I always have a camera at the ready. This is from our recent trip to Lakeport, which is on Lake Huron.

Hope to see you around the forums.
 Post Reply Post Reply