R-pod Owners Forum Homepage

This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > General Camping > Campers Flea Market
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

FS RPod camper Cover and Wall slide awning - Event Date: 16 Oct 2020 - 31 Dec 2020

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TracyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: FS RPod camper Cover and Wall slide awning
    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 at 3:21pm
I have a brand new in box camper cover for Rpod 179 and the awning attachment for the slide wall for sale. Never used.   Make an offer.   If I can figure out how to upload pictures I will post. Lol. Thanks. Tracy
offgrid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote offgrid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2020 at 4:15pm
Hi Tracy, Im interested in the cover, what brand and model is it and where are you locate?

Thanks!
2015 Rpod 179
2012 Toyota Highlander
TracyC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote TracyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2020 at 4:40pm
I am in the Fort Lauderdale area in florida. It is an OverDrive. Polypro3. Model 4. Fits RPod 179. The opening for the door is towards the back not in the middle. I am sorry I am having trouble posting the picture. I can text you a pic if you want me to do that.
 Post Reply Post Reply