R-pod Owners Forum Homepage

This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > Events and Campouts
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed: Carolina’s R-Pod Rally - Sept. 24 - Sept. 27. 20
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Carolina’s R-Pod Rally - Sept. 24 - Sept. 27. 20 - Event Date: 24 Sep 2021 - 27 Sep 2021

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote JayRom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Carolina’s R-Pod Rally - Sept. 24 - Sept. 27. 20
    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 at 4:52pm
Carolina’s R-Pod Rally - come one come all! It doesn’t matter what state your from come enjoy the fun!

This years rally will be at Lake Greenwood State Park.   Friday, September 24, 2021 - Monday, September 27, 2021.   

We are a laid back, enjoy the beauty of the park, camp they way you like, meet new friends & enjoy old ones you haven’t seen in a while- kind of rally.   

The campsites are first come first, first book your own, as it is a State park. To book a site please see the link below.   ** Once you book a site, please let me know. ** more details to be posted in comments.   *cross posted

https://reserve.southcarolinaparks.com/lake-greenwood/camping/
JayRom
The B.L.U.E. Pod Squad
mdballou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote mdballou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2020 at 7:40pm
We picked up our pod last year, but haven't been able to enjoy it as much as we would like because of covid.  We would love to attend the rally - have never been to one, so not sure what to expect. Can you help us out with more information.  We are from central OH so about 8 hrs away.  We looked up the park on the map - very nice.  As podders, do we get together for meals or how does this work?  Is there an area/sites that you recommend for podders? 
JayRom View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote JayRom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2020 at 7:10am
Welcome to the Pod Family!   What part of Ohio? I’m originally the Cleveland area myself & there is another couple who attend that are from Ohio also.   As far as gatherings go for the rally, we usually have a meet & greet on Friday night & a “Podluck” on Saturday (late lunch/ early dinner). We will usually have a raffle/prize give away.   Other than than it’s pretty laid back, enjoy the camping experience & meeting fellow Podders.   If you want to socialize you can, if you just want to check out the scenery you can do that to.     We will rent a pavilion to host the Podluck at so there’s enough space and if we need to “social distance” it allows us to do so.   If you are on Facebook at all there is more information there also.   This is going to be the first time we host it at this park, but our 4th year having the rally.    As far as booking sites, it’s a first come first book, since it is a state park.   There is a YouTube video that someone did of the campground to see the sites.   If you are not in Facebook and would like a map of the park, send me an email at : jnmsjm13@yahoo.com and I can send you the park map.
JayRom
The B.L.U.E. Pod Squad
Mark Kayser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mark Kayser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2021 at 7:57am
Hi,

I have booked a site for the 2021 rpod rally at Lake Greenwood SP, SC; looking forward to meeting a few fellow rpod folks.
Mark and Talley Kayser
2021 rpod 180
2014 MB E-350 Wagon
StephenH View Drop Down
podders Helping podders - pHp

Post Options Post Options   Quote StephenH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2021 at 2:45pm
Where will the main part of the group be located. Last time we attended, we were rather remote from where the events were happening.

StephenH
Happy is the man that findeth wisdom,...

ouR escaPOD mods
Former RPod 179
Current Cherokee Grey Wolf 24 JS
JayRom View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote JayRom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2021 at 8:30am
There are 2 loops not as far apart as last years, but the majority of pods are in Loop 1.
JayRom
The B.L.U.E. Pod Squad
JayRom View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote JayRom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2021 at 8:33am
What site did you book? I have a list of all Pods & site. If you rather message me directly that is fine. Looking forward to meeting everyone!
JayRom
The B.L.U.E. Pod Squad
Mark Kayser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mark Kayser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2021 at 8:48am
Site 13; I have a rpod 180.
Mark and Talley Kayser
2021 rpod 180
2014 MB E-350 Wagon
StephenH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote StephenH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2021 at 10:57am
Campground 1, site 11, RPod 179 Smile
StephenH
Happy is the man that findeth wisdom,...

ouR escaPOD mods
Former RPod 179
Current Cherokee Grey Wolf 24 JS
JayRom View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote JayRom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2021 at 9:36pm
Hello everyone, just a quick update…. I have booked Shelter #3 for the Podluck which will be Saturday September 25. Time is TBD….   Let me know what dish / dessert you’ll bring!      Happy Podding!!
JayRom
The B.L.U.E. Pod Squad
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>