R-pod Owners Forum Homepage

This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > I need HELP!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedtrailer marker light doesn't work

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
JR View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: trailer marker light doesn't work
    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 at 8:21am
Don't really understand your post because the taillight and brake light is one fixture with one bulb that has 2 filaments in the bulb on the rear of the RPod one in each lower corner (right and left) the marker lights (are powered when the trailer is hooked up to the tow vehicle and its driving lights are on) are on both sides of the trailer one in the front (amber) and one in the rear (red) and maybe you have 3 red marker lights on the the above the rear window located on the air spoiler.  Also there should be marker lights on each fender.  If you are talking about one of the marker lights on the side of the trailer brake light power does not go to that light.  The running lights power may have become disconnected or the bulb is burnt out to that side light.  You have to investigate it and not sure about the fixture on your trailer but on mine (2019) the light cover just pops off to expose the bulb and that is where I would start.  Hope this helps
Jay

179/2019
sieffermanlm View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2021 at 7:18am
Hi all,
This our first trip in our 2015 Rpod 179. Our left marker light doesn't work. But the light works as a running and brake light. Our tow vehicle marker works fine. Any ideas of how this signaling is failing?
Traveling today, so would love quick ideas!!!
Thanks!!
Lynn
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12