This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > General Camping > Campers Flea Market
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Looking to buy a 177

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sid99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking to buy a 177
    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 at 6:36am

We are looking to buy a used Rpod 177.Anybody got this ?
jato View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote jato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2021 at 7:11pm
Might also look at the r-pod owners facebook group.  Look at the marketplace.   They have quite a few pods for sale.  Not sure about a 177 but certainly wouldn't hurt to look.
God's pod
'11 model 177
'17 Ford F-150 4WD 3.5 Ecoboost
Jim and Diane by beautiful Torch Lake
"...and you will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free."
duldcimerbob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote duldcimerbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 11:37am
duldcimerbob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote duldcimerbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 11:38am
I have a 2010 if you haven't found one
 . However I am in Georgia . I noticed you are on the left coast.
2015R177cs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote 2015R177cs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2021 at 1:33pm
RP177 For Sale (FS) in Fountain Valley, Calif, 92708 The r•pod is the first of its kind to offer you affordable luxury at the lowest tow weight in its class. The r•pod is a perfect example of “form follows function,” with its unique shape and construction! Only the West coast models feature the Hood River Edition, which includes, more ground clearance (~3-1/2"), X-Treme 15" off road tires (original), & aluminum rims. Rpod Plus includes: WDH (Weight Distributing Hitch), Dual batteries, Upgraded mattress,  Magnetic storage door catches, Insulated storage space under bed. Added three 12vdc receptacles/power ports (charge/ operate 5-12 volt devices (USBs, fans, vacuum etc) when 110 vac is not available.Maximized available storage space:Drawers: under Dinette seats, Fwd stbd OD: 14” wide, 11”deep 30” length. Fwd port OD: 10” w, 11” d, 21” long.Custom fit Storage trays (under bed): Two at 10” w, 10-1/2” d, 33” long, one at 8”w, 10-1/2” d, 18” long. (15” is a heater diverter.) Storage shelves with restraint system: above dinette (13x74) and bed (15x74 and 24x19”) , fwd and aft side windows, inside door on the left and above. Enlarged Kitchen cabinet door and visible storage space above sink. Convection Microwave, Custom Dinette cushion restraints (that don’t hurt ur under legs n backs.   Mirror on bath door, along with extra double hooks inside and outside of door.  Battery monitor.
single 20#/5gal Propane tank & cover. External shower. Trailer cover with door access. Spare wheel bearing/seal kit. 2021: Wheel bearings repacked, Water heater anode replaced, South wire 30a Surge guard 34931 (wireless Comm), 3way Fridge “Heat Rejection” cooling system enhancements (air flow inside n out).
“To Go” Kit (impact driver n drill w specific bits/sockets for this model, most of what You’ll need to get out there/camping/traveling: Hoses (clean n wash/flush), water filter n regulator (to protect your system), on board clean water tank fill attachment, black tank Candy, Septic safe TP, 30amp shore power cable, 30-20amp adapter, Battery monitor, Higher quality EMS electrical  management system /surge protector (laptops, digital equipment, etc) n locking device, extra 12vdc fuses, leveling blocks, chocks n docks, UV tire covers, all stored in 3 transparent plastic containers that fit (mostly) in the outside enclosed  storage area.  12vdc fan, and hand held vacuum, 4D battery lantern,  Tongue mounted: 2 bike rack (enhanced “Jack it” plus Walmart hybrid, ez load/unload, visible while driving, etc).
2015R177 Hood River plus (xtra inside storage)

Post Options Post Options   Quote 2015R177cs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2021 at 12:51pm
Oops, I thought I'd posted 3 pic's. It's a 2015 model, original Tires, RPOD RP177 "Plus". Asking $18K. We're selling this one for a 4 Season trailer as we hope to winter camp. We've enjoyed camping/traveling with it, Up to Oregon (Salem n Bend), and around Calif (Carmel, Big Sur, Cambria,  Alabama Hills, Anza Borrego, and Bolsa Chica state beach). Chris Schmidt 714-317-0076.
GlueGuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote GlueGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2021 at 3:39pm
You should start a new thread 2015R177cs.
bp
2017 R-Pod 179 Hood River
2015 Ford F150 SuperCrew 4WD 3.5L Ecoboost

Post Options Post Options   Quote 2015R177cs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2021 at 1:03am
Thanx for the note/suggestion 👍🏼   I’m clearly new at this, not all my text or pics appeared. Any insight would b appreciated (new thread, so do I repeat what I’ve posted already, like start over, or just build on what’s already out there?). I’ve had fun with the upgrades on our Pod and learning more about Lite weight trailers and the Rpod outing out this way (west coast). It’s been fun running across other podders out there. Happy Trails/Travels n New Years to all!
jato View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote jato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2021 at 8:04am
Yes, do as GG suggests and begin a new thread.  By adding yours on to an older post, views and inquiries will be very limited.  Also on the FB side list your 177 on the FB R-Pod owners site, you will get a ton more views and will likely sell within a couple weeks.
God's pod
'11 model 177
'17 Ford F-150 4WD 3.5 Ecoboost
Jim and Diane by beautiful Torch Lake
"...and you will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free."

Post Options Post Options   Quote 2015R177cs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2021 at 9:18am
Many Thanx, I’ll give it a go! Best!
 Post Reply Post Reply