Forum Home Forum Home > General Camping > Campers Flea Market
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

2010 177 for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
duldcimerbob View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote duldcimerbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2010 177 for sale
    Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 12:49pm
Sold
duldcimerbob View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote duldcimerbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 12:05pm
I have a 2010 177 for sale . It's in good shape. Tires are four years old , interior is nice with a newer queen mattress . Has Rdome.TV/DVD combo included.  Everything works as far as I know. No pet smells or smoking. It has been raised a few inches . The sewer pipe mod has been done . Has leak somewhere that ends up with water in the shower tray . Also a leak that comes in at the bottom of the slide . Having said that, my parking space is not level so that could be the cause of the leaks. I have kept it covered after I discovered the leaks.  Otherwise I know of no other issues. I have a clear Georgia title in my name . I have owned it two years and just don't use it enough to justify having it. I would like to see it go to someone who would enjoy it . I am located 80 miles NE of Atlanta, Ga in Cleveland , Ga. PM for other info. Asking 7500. Will post pics as soon as I can .
 Post Reply Post Reply