This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > General Camping > Campers Flea Market
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

2010 177 for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote duldcimerbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2010 177 for sale
    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 at 12:05pm
I have a 2010 177 for sale . It's in good shape. Tires are four years old , interior is nice with a newer queen mattress . Has Rdome.TV/DVD combo included.  Everything works as far as I know. No pet smells or smoking. It has been raised a few inches . The sewer pipe mod has been done . Has leak somewhere that ends up with water in the shower tray . Also a leak that comes in at the bottom of the slide . Having said that, my parking space is not level so that could be the cause of the leaks. I have kept it covered after I discovered the leaks.  Otherwise I know of no other issues. I have a clear Georgia title in my name . I have owned it two years and just don't use it enough to justify having it. I would like to see it go to someone who would enjoy it . I am located 80 miles NE of Atlanta, Ga in Cleveland , Ga. PM for other info. Asking 7500. Will post pics as soon as I can .
duldcimerbob View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote duldcimerbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2021 at 12:49pm
Sold
 Post Reply Post Reply