R-pod Owners Forum Homepage

This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > Podmods, Maintenance, Tips and Tricks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Stabilizers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Grandpa Hiker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stabilizers
    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 4:32pm
Anyone had any experience with 'C' stabilizer jacks? I am considering replacing the scissor jacks on my 179. Do the 'C' jacks provide more stability than the scissor jacks? Thanks for any input!
Rob & Becky
2014 Ford Explorer 3.5 SOHC V6
2015 R-179 Pod aka Piddle Pod

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain!!"
Ben Herman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ben Herman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2021 at 5:20pm
I havent but my understanding is that the C jacks are best for level ground. The scissors allow you to adjust the height for different ground conditions.
john in idaho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote john in idaho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2021 at 7:50am
Which ever jack you chose, consider the Sav-A-Jack base.  Jacks can ride inside somewhere and stay cleaner and work better.
 Post Reply Post Reply