This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > Introduce Yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

New R-Pod 195 owners

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote vmh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New R-Pod 195 owners
    Posted: 21 Apr 2022 at 6:07am
Hello All, my husband and I took delivery of a 2022 R-Pod 195 a few weeks ago, which we wll be towing with a 2022 Ford Ranger XL. It has been parked in the driveway whilst we do a few personalisations and await better weather to do a trial run. We have discovered that it will need to go back to the dealer as there is a problem with the slide-out rubber seal, there is apparently a small leak by the front window and the pocket door fell off its track on the drive from the dealer to the house.

I have been monitoring this forum prior to delivery and appreciate the wonderful insights and advice. We look forward to getting started and I am sure there will be questions!
2022 R-Pod195
Towed by 2022 Ford Ranger
jato View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote jato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2022 at 6:48am
Welcome to your 24/7 live owners manual.  Hopefully you have a great dealer who excels in customer service as your issues are attended to.  Our first trial run was done right in our driveway.  That way it could be noted what things we forgot to bring as well as those things that were unnecessary.  Also could run the furnace, HW, fridge, stove - all on propane to make sure that was all functional as we usually boondock.  Enjoy and ask away as you have questions as there are many 'seasoned' podders on this forum.  Again congratulations on your purchase.
God's pod
'11 model 177
'17 Ford F-150 4WD 3.5 Ecoboost
Jim and Diane by beautiful Torch Lake
"...and you will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free."
 Post Reply Post Reply