FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedrpod want a be

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: rpod want a be
    Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 9:27am
Originally posted by travelite

but there is something about the $19,000. that make me not go back.....and there is know storage room at all......be there are more open inside....."shazzam"for $19,000. I'm not looking back.

Unless the price has gone up considerably, I think that the Casita that we were looking to have made was going to cost about $14000, which was pretty loaded.  

At the end of the day, we didn't want to wait 6 months to get it made, and there was something about my head rubbing up against the carpeted ceiling that got us to begin changing our mind.  The clincher though was when we were at the Chicago Boat and RV show in January when we saw ¡Podtástic! and fell in love with her.  We looked around some after we walked inside but came back to her and signed the papers.  It was afterwards when we were eating lunch at McCormick Place when it hit us that we just bought her.  

At the end of the day you have to buy what is right for you.  No matter what, however, you have friends here.  Smile

Take care!

Tim
Adventures with ¡Podtástic!--Life in a Forest River RPod 182G with Tim and Louis and our two cats, Desi and Lucy. Check our website at http://podtastic.info for information on our journeys.
travelite View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2011 at 1:41pm
talk with Texas the other day, the same 17ft. SD I had is now $19,000.......the thing I did not like, and I put it out on the casita forum was after I paid the $15,600. the was changers of about $400 I had to jump over......
You know it time to clean the frigerator...When something close's the door from the inside.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12