R-pod Owners Forum Homepage

This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > Podmods, Maintenance, Tips and Tricks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedFridge Error Code

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fridge Error Code
    Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 12:11pm
I have a Norcold fridge in my 2011 unit. This morning i heard a clicking noise on the outside near the fridge vent holes. I'm assuming the fridge is trying to turn itself on in Gas mode?

It's been on in AC mode for 12 hrs so not sure what's going on. I turned it off, turned on the stove burner for 1 min. to get gas thru, and turned the fridge to Auto mode.

The display had the letter "A" on it. Not sure what that means. I also saw a "C" error code.

Any ideas as to what's going on? I think it's working on AC now after I turned it off and on again but will check when I get home later.

Any suggestions on what I should do?
this_is_nascar View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 7:47am

Search online for the owner's manual, assuming you don't have one for it.  Maybe it will list the error codes.  Also, try it in the various indiviual modes.  For example, take it off AUTO and set it to run on propane only.  Then, try it on electric only.  See if any of that makes a difference.  My frig on my Jayco was broken to the point, where it wasn't working at all on Auto, but when set on either propane only or electric only, it worked fine.

"Ray & Connie"

- 2017 R-Pod RP-180
- 2007 Toyota Tacoma TRD-Off Road
 Post Reply Post Reply