Topic ClosedStoltzfus RV in Adamstown

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stoltzfus RV in Adamstown
    Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 11:15am
We picked up or rPod 171 from Stoltzfus in Adamstown yesterday and had a great experience.  Our salesman Lee was very helpful and not at all pushy when we first looked.  He even took  a thousand off the price before we asked which shows there is always wiggle room with the RV pricing.  

The mechanic that gave us the tour was extremely helpful and patient with all of our newbie questions.  I wish we could keep him and take him with us!

The mechanic installing the rv break and hitch was great.  He took his time showing us how to hook up the pod to the TV and was also patient with all of our questions.

We could have gotten the rPod for a thousand less in Ohio but we were very satisfied buying closer to home.  

As we were leaving the mechanic said, "Don't hesitate to call with any questions. The only dumb question is the one that you don't ask."  He made us feel very comfortable.

We pulled out of Stoltzfus feeling informed and happy with the entire experience.  We will be driving the hour and a half for maintenance and service when we need to.  (Maybe winterization, too!)

rpodcamper.com View Drop Down
Admin Group - pHp
Admin Group - pHp

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 1:36pm
That is great to hear!  I have been dealing with them for 16 Years now (Live in the Reading PA Area).  They are a great dealer to deal with.
Camper Bob View Drop Down
podders Helping podders - pHp

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 7:38pm
If either of you could send me a hoagie, I would be forever in your debt.  Was born in Philly area, but have lived on the West Coast since, well, a long long time ago.  Still miss them.  Safe Travels.
Camper Bob and Camper Sue
Gracie the Wonder Dog (12 LB. Mini Dachshund)
2013 Rpod 171HRE(ORPod)
2016 Lance 1685
2015 Nissan Pathfinder
Keith-N-Dar View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by Camper Bob

If either of you could send me a hoagie, I would be forever in your debt.  Was born in Philly area, but have lived on the West Coast since, well, a long long time ago.  Still miss them.  Safe Travels.

I'll take a cheese steak!
Keith-N-Dar
Boris & Betty (Boston Terriers)
2011 R-Pod 177
2010 Ford F-150
techntrek View Drop Down
Admin Group - pHp
Admin Group - pHp

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 9:34pm

Another Stolzfus buyer here.  In fact, by complete chance rpodcamper was there the first time we were there.  Here is my review from 2 years ago:

http://www.rpod-owners.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=979&title=stoltzfus-rv-near-lancaster-pa

Doug ~ '10 171 (2009-2015) ~ 2008 Salem ~ Pod instruction manual
wildflowerz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2012 at 10:26pm
Camper Bob,
I may be able  to deliver your hoagie... my brother lives in Portland and I visit him every summer.  We are hoping to make the trip in the pod next summer.

If you ever go out in the Pearl District the bar manager of Trader Vics is from outside of Philly.  I haven't met her but have spoken to her on the phone. Her boyfriend works at PF Chang in Portland, he waited on us on our last trip west.
 Post Reply Post Reply