This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > Camping Adventures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedFinally getting back out!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Finally getting back out!
    Posted: 03 Oct 2013 at 8:57am
Haven't been able to get back out podding since our beach trip a month ago due to M's new position and travel schedule ... she has been having to fly out on Sundays and come back on Fridays, which wasn't conducive to camping.  However she is coming back tonight from her trip this week and doesn't have to go back out again until Monday, so we are headed to nearby Chester State Park in SC for the weekend.  Small campground with about 20 sites, but I was able to snag one right on the lake and the weather should be gorgeous with highs in mid-80's and lows right at 60 each night.

I plan on sleeping, eating and drinking all weekend ... and not necessarily in that order!
P & M ... and Comet too!
2012 171 -- The Monkey Pod
2018 Ram 2500
kymooses View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2013 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by P&M

Haven't been able to get back out podding since our beach trip a month ago due to M's new position and travel schedule ... she has been having to fly out on Sundays and come back on Fridays, which wasn't conducive to camping.  However she is coming back tonight from her trip this week and doesn't have to go back out again until Monday, so we are headed to nearby Chester State Park in SC for the weekend.  Small campground with about 20 sites, but I was able to snag one right on the lake and the weather should be gorgeous with highs in mid-80's and lows right at 60 each night.

I plan on sleeping, eating and drinking all weekend ... and not necessarily in that order!

This sounds like a well planned trip!
furpod View Drop Down
Moderator Group - pHp
Moderator Group - pHp

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2013 at 7:41am
Originally posted by P&M

Know that lifestyle well.. wife worked as trainer for a software company, lived the Sunday out, Thursday back life for about 6 years. She still travels some, but it's nothing like it was.

Hope you have a great trip camping!
 Post Reply Post Reply