Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > Miscellaneous / Off-topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedNew RPod Tshirt

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: New RPod Tshirt
    Posted: 04 Feb 2014 at 2:05pm
I would like to know how to order this shirt. I would like to have a number or website, please.
Goose View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2014 at 7:31pm
Travis included David's email address right above the picture of the shirt, it was kind of small. dlucchese@forestriverinc.com
   I emailed him the other night and he got right back to me, I just sent him how many and the sizes. He said that these are a preorder and the shirts should be in by the end of the week at which time he will call for payment info.    Goose
Mother Goose's Caboose..2011 RP171..07 Grand Cherokee
kymooses View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2014 at 10:03pm
Yuh sorry it was small, I had just copied and pasted the info.  

David is great to deal with, we ordered hats and shirts from him last September.  
FRAccessories View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2014 at 12:05pm
The new apparel site is still somewhat under construction, but we've got it setup enough for you guys to be able to order your shirts. You can check it out here: http://www.costore.com/forestriver/productenlarged.asp?ProductId=4882207
Shirts are in stock and will ship immediately.
Forest River Accessories - your contact for branded apparel and merchandise
kymooses View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2014 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by FRAccessories

The new apparel site is still somewhat under construction, but we've got it setup enough for you guys to be able to order your shirts. You can check it out here: http://www.costore.com/forestriver/productenlarged.asp?ProductId=4882207
Shirts are in stock and will ship immediately.

You beat me to it!!!  Was just about to drop the new link!  

sammycamper View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2014 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by marwayne

Travis, very nice T-shirt, however, I have a rule that I will not wear clothing with advertising on it if I paid for the clothing. Why would I pay an advertiser for their ad? I've often read on this forum where R-pod owners said FR should pay us for advertising their product. How many of us have given tours of our Pods to total strangers? Just think how much it would cost FR to launch an ad campaign this big. Now would it not be nice if FR would take the initiative and reward all registered R-pod owners with a free T-shirt? What do you think? Thanks for your thoughts.
I appreciate your point, Marwyane, but I don't subscribe. I had a Harley for a while. Loved it. I also liked my Harley jacket, Harley jeans, and Harley shirts. I bought the particular jacket, jeans and shirts because they were things I needed, were well made, looked good to me, and made a tasteful statement about an enjoyable aspect of my lifestyle. I wouldn't buy a billboard for Harley or the rPod; but, if somebody makes a product with one of those names on it that serves my purposes, the bike and camper fit my way of life well enough that I'm likely to buy that product to make good use of it and express myself a little at the same time. I like the looks of the rPod t-shirt and would buy at least one, except that I've already got a few too many t-shirts right now.

Sam
2012 rPod 173
2008 Trailblazer 4WD V6
Bred Flink View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2014 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by marwayne

Travis, very nice T-shirt, however, I have a rule that I will not wear clothing with advertising on it if I paid for the clothing. Why would I pay an advertiser for their ad? I've often read on this forum where R-pod owners said FR should pay us for advertising their product. How many of us have given tours of our Pods to total strangers? Just think how much it would cost FR to launch an ad campaign this big. Now would it not be nice if FR would take the initiative and reward all registered R-pod owners with a free T-shirt? What do you think? Thanks for your thoughts.

Couldn't agree more.
I get ribbed from those who've heard my often repeated buggaboo about advertising on clothes and vehicles etc. 
most recently, I stopped by the Canadian Olympic office (I was there playing hockey at the attached Winsport ice facility in Calgary) to tell them that we shouldn't have the Nike logo so prominent on our Olympic athletes jerseys. They were not amused.
So, would I buy a Tshirt with Forest River on it? No. 
Next week, we go to pick up our new 178 from the dealer. I told them to remove their logo'd spare tire cover and to reinstall the one that comes for the factory. 
Being a cranky old fart is a full time job.

Sailing and camping Western Canada and US-NW
Old Dingo&Mrs.Dingo View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2014 at 5:01pm
We just got our T-shirts this afternoon. They look great, the shirt is made by Hanes, I wear a XXL and the shirt fits like one. I'll have it well "broken in" by the first rally.
Old Dingo and/or Mrs. Dingo
181G
2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee
kymooses View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2014 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by Old Dingo&Mrs.Dingo

We just got our T-shirts this afternoon. They look great, the shirt is made by Hanes, I wear a XXL and the shirt fits like one. I'll have it well "broken in" by the first rally.

Awesome!!
Terry2Cent View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2014 at 1:00am
My order is coming - for ten bucks, who cares if its advertising. I simply like the shirt - nothing else to consider Smile
"You are NEVER lost if you don't care where you are".
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>