Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > Dealer Reviews and Comments
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedTravel-Mor Ottawa, Ontario

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Travel-Mor Ottawa, Ontario
    Posted: 31 Oct 2014 at 9:27pm
Can't say enough good things about the folks at Travel-Mor.   We bought our first 151 from them a few years ago and had received good service for the very few complaints we had. So we headed back when we were interested in trading "up" to a 179.   Our biggest concern was being able to put up the dome  given we are both 5'3" and all the 179's were on risers i.e.. 10 ft tall..(We wanted the extra hight for our travels on gravel roads etc).   We had used the dome extensively on the 151 and wanted to do the same on any new trailer we bought.    So we asked if we could try to put it up ourselves before we bought.  

Sure enough, the Travel-mor folks were comfortable leaving us alone for an hour in their show room while we put up and took down the dome a couple of times (using different stools and ladders).  It was great. We were able to reassure ourselves that the 179 not only met our needs and wants, but also that we could "handle" it ourselves with ease.   

Shirley and Carol
new owners of a 179!
S&C

2015 R-POD 179
2010 Toyota Highlander
DavidW View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2014 at 12:12pm
Hello Shirley and Carol,

Glad you are enjoying your 179. You are the duo that pulled in behind me at the Napanee Service Station (and are probably parked behind me at the Travel-Mor storage, if that is where you keep it).

How did your bird watching go in Prince Edward County?

David
David & Liz
2014 R-Pod 178
2019 Chevy Traverse
And Lily (our 8 yr old Golden)
ron_whitt View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2014 at 9:19pm
Shirley and Carol welcome again to the pod world. If you read here or on one of the rpod forums you will find that not all rv sales places are the same.   I have found that travel-mor is/has been one of the best places to deal with. From buying our pod to any fixes that needed handling they are the BESTEST around. The walk through was great and covered ALL areas. I am so glad that we bought from them and I have told them so more than once. Maybe see you at the frog rally this coming June hosted by David Wray.
Ron & Shirley
2020 Tacoma
2012 177 rpod
Shadow View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2014 at 7:08pm
Hi.. The birds were great and the 179 was cozy when it froze and rained during the night.   Hope to go to the rally in June.  

Shirley
S&C

2015 R-POD 179
2010 Toyota Highlander
 Post Reply Post Reply