R-pod Owners Forum Homepage

This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > Warranty, Service and Recall Bulletins
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

High Point Convection Ovens

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: High Point Convection Ovens
    Posted: 25 Mar 2015 at 4:56pm
For those of you not on the Facebook group.

Hello R.Podder, I have recently viewed a posting regarding the High Point Convection Oven turning itself on. We have had one isolated incident. If you are experiencing your High Point Convection Oven turning itself on please contact your dealership make an appointment to have it exchange out. Please unplug the unit as soon as you are aware of it turning on by itself.

Thank you,

Susan Thornberg
Warranty Manager 
R.Pod/Surveyor

Leo B View Drop Down
podders Helping podders - pHp

Post Options Post Options   Quote Leo B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2015 at 5:26pm
Thanks for the heads up!
Leo & Melissa Bachand
2017 Ford F150
2021 Vista Cruiser 19 csk
Previously owned
2015 Rpod 179
2010 Rpod 171
mtpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote mtpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2015 at 6:30pm
On that subject, I have searched and cannot find an owners manual for this appliance anywhere. Any suggestions as to where one could find?
2015 178 Hood River
TV Expedition/F-150
Florida View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Florida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2015 at 8:31am
Are you an employee of Forest River?
furpod View Drop Down
Moderator Group - pHp
Moderator Group - pHp

Post Options Post Options   Quote furpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2015 at 9:14am
Originally posted by Florida

Are you an employee of Forest River?

LOL.. He isn't... YET.. he keeps trying..

Wink
Florida View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Florida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2015 at 9:43am
k, wasn't sure. It sure seems like he was based on how he represents himself. He must then be retired as it seems like he has answer for everybody's questions that come up throughout the day and evening. Must be nice to have that much free time in your day to volunteer and not get paid for it. My husband and I sure don't have that kind of free time with raising kids, etc.
techntrek View Drop Down
Admin Group - pHp
Admin Group - pHp

Post Options Post Options   Quote techntrek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2015 at 10:29am

Not a bad thing to volunteer.  Cool

I've made this a sticky topic.
Doug ~ '10 171 (2009-2015) ~ 2008 Salem ~ Pod instruction manual
furpod View Drop Down
Moderator Group - pHp
Moderator Group - pHp

Post Options Post Options   Quote furpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2015 at 12:43pm

k, wasn't sure. It sure seems like he was based on how he represents himself. He must then be retired as it seems like he has answer for everybody's questions that come up throughout the day and evening. Must be nice to have that much free time in your day to volunteer and not get paid for it. My husband and I sure don't have that kind of free time with raising kids, etc.

LOL.. retired.. he wishes.. No, he and a few of us others, just have a passion for the pod, and helping podders. He/we have actual contacts and friends at the factory, and have been there several times now.

I am retired. His job is one that allows.. ney, requires, constant onlineness.. so he dedicates a monitor to pod stuff.. maybe two. I keep the facebook group open on my phone 24/7..  Check in here 1-2 times a day..

kymooses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2015 at 3:00pm

Lol yes I do indeed wish for a job for with Forest River, they just keep somehow neglecting to take my resume seriously when I send it to them!  hehehhehe

But yes as the FurPod said.  My job requires near constant connection to the internet,  at work, at home, on vacation.  I break up my time by Pod stuff and bugging my contacts at Forest River.  LOL

My free time is when you happen to not see me online or when I'm lucky enough that a campground has absolutely ZERO wifi or cell phone reception.....Ahhhhhh.    Serenity.....
David and Danette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote David and Danette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2015 at 3:27pm
  If Aflac has a duck to represent there company and Gieco has a gecko to represent their company why not have a moose to represent Forest River. Big smile
2018 Vista Cruiser 19BFD (2018-              
2012 Vibe 6503 (2014-2019)
2009 r-pod 171 (2009-2014)
Middle Tn
2014 Ram 1500 Quad cab

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>