R-pod Owners Forum Homepage

This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > Warranty, Service and Recall Bulletins
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

High Point Convection Ovens

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote dsmiths Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: High Point Convection Ovens
    Posted: 26 Mar 2015 at 8:29pm
KyMooses, Furpod and techntrek always are here with tips, ideas and attaboys to help out the podding community. Thanks guys and gals.
Dane and Donna Smith
2011 RP-172
2008 Chevrolet Trailblazer 4X4
lift kit
prodigy wireless brake controller
kymooses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 8:13am
Originally posted by David and Danette

If Aflac has a duck to represent there company and Gieco has a gecko to represent their company why not have a moose to represent Forest River. Big smile

LOL that'd make a great letter to Forest River.  I'll have to use that line on my next bombardment of letters to them.  LOLLOLLOL
CFWARREN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote CFWARREN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:21pm
I have a PDF of the manual for the High Pointe Microwave/convection Oven, model EC028BMR, which looks to be the same as model # EC028KD7.

uploads/3816/EC028BMR-manual.pdf

2016 179 - Hood River Edition
2008 Nissan Xterra
Ron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2016 at 3:55pm
We have a frog on the RPOD 178!!
Ron rowland
Rware View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Rware Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 9:38pm
http://collinssupport.com/manuals.php
crazycoyote View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote crazycoyote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2018 at 10:28pm
I had that problem with my oven a few times, I shot some silicon spray into the door latch, and low and behold it quit. That was about 8 months ago, and it never did it again. I guess I got lucky. It now works great.  
Ronster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ronster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2020 at 5:11pm
We just bought an R-Pod model 192.  We have had trouble with our High Point Convection Oven turning off after 3 minutes of use and not wanting to come back on for awhile. The inside was hot. I called High Point, they said to just use a lower power.

Am I having a problem with this oven or is this just something we are going to have to put up with?

Ron
furpod View Drop Down
Moderator Group - pHp
Moderator Group - pHp

Post Options Post Options   Quote furpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2020 at 6:14pm
Contact your dealer if it's under warranty.. Get it replaced.
podwerkz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote podwerkz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2020 at 6:53pm
You have to tell us a bit more...is the trailer brand new? 

Does the oven shut off in any and every mode?

Does it seem to be cooking for those three minutes?

Finally, does the entire oven shut off, go dark, or show an error code? Or is is still lit up but just wont cook? Does the keypad respond?

If it's brand new and under warranty, maybe your dealer will swap it out, but in reality, your warranty for the appliances is with the manufacturer of those appliances.

BTW mine worked fine so I installed it in my house...then sold the house...and I miss that oven! 
r・pod 171 gone but not forgotten!
steved44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote steved44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 2:03pm
bullwinkelLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>