R-pod Owners Forum Homepage

This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > Reviews and General Information
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closed2014 almost new or 2016 176-T

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2014 almost new or 2016 176-T
    Posted: 01 Dec 2015 at 1:55pm
Help! We have the opportunity to buy a model (almost new) 2014 176-t for quite a deal. We are comparing to the 2016 176t which is quite a bit more expensive. Does anyone have any advice to offer when deciding between the two? Other than the outdoor shower, I don't see many significant differences (other than interior color). Thanks!!
furpod View Drop Down
Moderator Group - pHp
Moderator Group - pHp

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2015 at 2:34pm
Pricing on used RV's of any type is strictly a "market" deal. 176t models are pretty rare, so it's going to be near impossible to say.. It would help to know where you are, as location CAN affect the value. I would suggest contacting someplace like Couch's, see what their price would be on that model, then decide for yourself how much it might be worth, being used, and offer a bit under that, allowing for some "dicker"..

You can add an outdoor shower for $50 if you are at all handy. There is a walk through in my mods folder..
K_mcco View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2015 at 2:49pm
Thanks! We are in CO :) Can hardly wait to get out "glamping" more. I will check in to Couch's. Also, husband is pretty handy!! I will check out your recommendation for the shower. Thanks so much!
 Post Reply Post Reply