R-pod Owners Forum Homepage

This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > Non-pod Discussion Forums > Mods, Maintenance, Tips and Tricks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedTowing vehicle tire pressure - Event Date: 10 Apr 2016 - 10 Apr 2017

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group - pHp
Moderator Group - pHp

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Towing vehicle tire pressure
    Posted: 12 Apr 2016 at 9:03am
Originally posted by Nozenji

Originally posted by techntrek

I always go 2-3 psi below max sidewall on the TV, seems to ride more comfortably.  I definitely notice a difference in handling if I forget to boost my psi above the door sill plate rating.

The pHp sub-forum is reserved for pHpers.  If you are interested in volunteering shoot me an IM with your home town so I can modify your account and list you on the pHp list.

Hey, thanks.

What do you mean by volunteering ? I'm a real newbie so I don't think I could be of much help to anyone. It just seemed like the right place to post my tire question.

The pHp forum is a listing of people who have volunteered to help people if they are, say, on the road and need assistance. Say you break down in central KY, we have pHp people there that can, at the least, guide you to a good shop, up to and including finding/recommending a local CG if needed, or even providing a spot to hook up and wait on repairs. No guarantee of what any one pHper might be able/willing to provide, but it may give a member someone local to contact if needed.

As far as help with questions, just ask in the appropriate forum, "modifications", etc, and someone will be along shortly to give you a hand.  Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12