R-pod Owners Forum Homepage

This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > Reviews and General Information
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSt. Jude's Fundraiser

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: St. Jude's Fundraiser
    Posted: 27 May 2016 at 11:24pm
Hey folks,
I have a family member that is a young girl who has been battling Leukemia. She was in St. Jude's hospital in Memphis for several months last fall, getting to go home right at Christmas. She still has a couple of years of chemo treatments herself, but wants to have a fundraiser to help St. Jude's and other children like her! There is an event she has helped organize coming up July 23 involving a horse show since she loves to ride. This event is to raise money for St. Jude's hospital. They are having a silent auction to raise money and I was wanting to ask if any of you individually or businesses would like to help out by donating items for the silent auction? The items could be anything from gift cards / certificates, recipe books, grilling tools, heck anything at all. Like I said all proceeds are going to St. Jude's to help cure childhood cancer and to help these children and their families with getting the necessary treatments. I will add the Facebook link and if you want to donate you can contact the event organizers there or get with me in here and I can relay the info. Thanks a lot!
https://www.facebook.com/events/1679...639693/?ti=icl
 Post Reply Post Reply