This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > Introduce Yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Why an r-pod Owners Forum?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote gowings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why an r-pod Owners Forum?
    Posted: 03 Feb 2010 at 12:39pm
i actually, needed to scroll down further...   my post was NOT deleted and i said it was.  I apoligize for my previous post and the fact that I stated that the post was deleted..   can you say??   open mouth, insert foot...
techntrek View Drop Down
Admin Group - pHp
Admin Group - pHp

Post Options Post Options   Quote techntrek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2010 at 12:40pm
What was deleted and where?  I did not delete anything by you and none of the other mods said anything to me about deleting a post by you.  I will double-check with them.

The only post I have deleted in the last 3 months was a recent post I made to a user who posted a blank entry in the Dealer Review forum.  I gave them instructions on how to edit their own post, and once they did I deleted my post.
Doug ~ '10 171 (2009-2015) ~ 2008 Salem ~ Pod instruction manual
techntrek View Drop Down
Admin Group - pHp
Admin Group - pHp

Post Options Post Options   Quote techntrek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2010 at 12:40pm
I just saw your updated post.
Doug ~ '10 171 (2009-2015) ~ 2008 Salem ~ Pod instruction manual
Brin View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2010 at 8:25pm
The winter weather is getting to everyone.  (At least, I know it is for me).   We need less winter and more camping.   Good thoughts out to everyone.  Think warm.  Ouch
Terri and Craig and Panzer
2009 - 175 RPod
2000 Ford F250 XLT Extended Cab Diesel
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2010 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by Brin

The winter weather is getting to everyone.  (At least, I know it is for me).   We need less winter and more camping.   Good thoughts out to everyone.  Think warm.  Ouch

Thanks, Brin...and the same right back to ya!
podpeople View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote podpeople Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 3:25pm
I am just about to write a check and buy the RP-176 model. I am very excited as my wife and I are new to camping and this will be our firts camper. As I was researching what camper I wanted I did come across the MPG and almost bought that but the price was way out of my range. Beside I heard some things I did not like. I have a 2008 Ford Explorer and want to know if this vehicle is big enought to pull the R-176?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 4:12pm
SmileWelcome aboard, podpeople!!!  You'll find a lot of company here - owning a Pod.  Most of us liked 'em enough to plunk down 5 digits for one.  Many others are thinking about it.  Others still, just like to join in the conversation.

I don't know the Ford product line very well, so I really can't answer you question.  You might pass along the engine size, towing capacity (if known) and any other info you can think of.  While none of us can give you a positive, definative answer ( we just offer opinions/advise), I'm sure you'll get a few responses.

Good luck with your purchase.
TerryM View Drop Down
Admin Group - pHp
Admin Group - pHp

Post Options Post Options   Quote TerryM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 4:16pm
Welcome aboard!  If you have the owners manual it will be listed in it.  Or, call a dealer and ask them.

Terry
RP-175 W/Lift Kit 2011 Ford F-150 4X4
Saint Augustine, FL: The first permanent European settlement in the USA: 1565
sylviablue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote sylviablue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 7:30pm
Welcome pod people!  This is our first travel trailer too.  Previously we were tent campers and even that has been a long time ago.  We love our 171.  
four peas
podpeople View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote podpeople Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 8:40pm
My Ford Explorer is a 6 cylinder. I think the rating is 3000 lbs but I will look at the manual to make sure. My wife and I are getting this as an activuty venue due to most recent empty nest. We are very excited and are buying ours through RV Nation even though we live in Mn. I find that they have the best deals and very friendly.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>