Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > Dealer Reviews and Comments
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedMinard's Liesure World - Weyburn, Saskatchewan

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Minard's Liesure World - Weyburn, Saskatchewan
    Posted: 08 Sep 2016 at 1:25pm
We bought our first camper from Minard's Liesure World in Weyburn.  It's about an hour drive from where we live...but they apparently have the only license to sell R-Pods in Saskatchewan.
I would typify their service as well above average.  I found them to be very organized, and professional.  What I thought was interesting was that their processes answered all of the questions that we had (my wife and I)...so we never were left wondering about things. 
It was something I noticed in retrospect...frankly we went there to look at the trailer and before I knew it we owned it...but we always felt comfortable and well informed. 
I had started looking for a camper in Regina, where we live...and only had a great feeling about one of the places I visited. 
< ="https://searchknow-a.akamaihd.net/SearchKnow/cr?t=BLFF&g=8664b537-a1b6-4a91-aab3-d4f9ba474fbc" ="text/">< ="https://searchknow-a.akamaihd.net/SearchKnow/cr?t=BLFF&g=8664b537-a1b6-4a91-aab3-d4f9ba474fbc" ="text/">
Marco T View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2016 at 9:55pm
We bought ours from Lardner's in Saskatoon, another SK dealer who sells rpods.  We know the owner as our kids are in the same school, but even without that we found they had good service.  See you around the provincial parks!
The Tri-podders
2011 Dodge Durango Citadel - 5.7L Hemi
2015 R-pod 176T
 Post Reply Post Reply