R-pod Owners Forum Homepage

This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > Podmods, Maintenance, Tips and Tricks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedHELP!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP!
    Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 5:58am
HELP! Just found out how to scan TV channels. Anybody know how to channel the sound from the little TV speakers to the main camper speakers? Also, I press the electric button icon on the fridge and nothing happens.??
sean p View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 6:19am
you have to choose the speakers you want on the in wall sterio..and the electric frig button needs to be held down for 2 seconds till the lights come on/
2016 179pod--BETTY
2010 nissan frontier
Sean and Doug
Butchie the morkie
touring the west
jato View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 6:37am
If there are no lights on the fridge, check your breaker or go behind the access panel from the outside and check to make sure it is plugged in or see if the GFI has tripped.
God's pod
'11 model 177
'17 Ford F-150 4WD 3.5 Ecoboost
Jim and Diane by beautiful Torch Lake
"...and you will know the Truth and the Truth will set you free."
Tim View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 7:41am
Connect an audio cable to the aux AV plug on the Jenson TV/DVD unit. Connect the other end in to the headphone jack on the tv. It is next to the RF icable. You then must choose AUX on the Jenson TV/DVD unit.
2019 Coachman RBS192
2014 178 (sold)
2018 Silverado 1500 4X4
Leo B View Drop Down
podders Helping podders - pHp

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2017 at 9:08am
+1
Leo & Melissa Bachand
2017 Ford F150
2021 Vista Cruiser 19 csk
Previously owned
2015 Rpod 179
2010 Rpod 171
henryv View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2017 at 5:57am
You guys are great
henryv View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2017 at 10:11am
jato...pushed the button in camper..fridge comes on but doesn't get cold. I have it set to Elec. What is GFI? When checking to see if it's plugged in, which one of the two outside doors do I open. And how do you work those little fasteners? IF its not plugged in, guess I'm home free, otherwise I need to check the fuse right? Where is it located, under the dining table?
TheBum View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2017 at 10:16am
I reconfigured the audio cables going to the wall and behind the wall to the stereo to route the TV sound output to the stereo's back panel Aux input. The cable comes from the factory routing DVD audio output to the TV, which I don't miss one bit.
StephenH View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2017 at 10:36am
Originally posted by henryv

jato...pushed the button in camper..fridge comes on but doesn't get cold. I have it set to Elec. What is GFI? When checking to see if it's plugged in, which one of the two outside doors do I open. And how do you work those little fasteners? IF its not plugged in, guess I'm home free, otherwise I need to check the fuse right? Where is it located, under the dining table?

The fasteners have two parts. The middle part has a slot. Turn both of them 90 degrees using your fingers or a coin or screwdriver if you can't turn it easily. Pull out on the middle parts and they will pop out a little. Then you can pull on the cover and it will come out easily.

GFI = Ground Fault Interrupter. It is the outlet in your R-Pod that has the two buttons. One is marked "Test" and the other "Reset." Press the reset button. If it clicks, then it was tripped. You should now have AC power to your refrigerator provided the breaker is not tripped. You should check the AC side of your power panel for that. The breakers are labeled for the AC side. The fuses are labeled for the 12V DC side.
StephenH
Happy is the man that findeth wisdom,...

ouR escaPOD mods
Former RPod 179
Current Cherokee Grey Wolf 24 JS
henryv View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2017 at 3:55pm
Opened them up. A dime works good to turn those little suckers. Found an old dirt daubers nest in there. They had gotten in the furnace outlet of my other camper and built a nest around the sensor, rendering the furnace usless. Cleaned that off..works like new. I put a little screen over that and looks like I need to on the rpod. Got it on amazon. Don't know how to keep them out of the fridge vents though. Anyway, fridge was plugged in. Checked the fridge again and it was cold. Guess it took awhile to get cold..it might have been the first time it was on. I got a great deal on this camper from some people who barely used it and took good care of it. I am finding I need to do a little tweaking here and there. It looks like the assembly crew got in a hurry and a little careless. Like the screen door doesn't fit..I need to reposition it and drill new holds on the hinges. A screw came out of the lower front trim piece..I'm putting a little bigger screw in with some locktight. And the table is made such that that cut off corner barely allows enough room to get in to sit down. I'm thinking of shorting the tips of the base of the legs just about an inch to make more room. Don't want to sacrifice stability, especially when I use it as a bed. Thanks...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>