Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > Dealer Reviews and Comments
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Couch RV Nation review

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Pod_Geek View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Pod_Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Couch RV Nation review
    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 9:03am
I saw too many bad reviews of that joint when I was looking for our 195 to ever consider them.
2020.5 R-Pod 195 Hood River
2018 RAM 2500 6.4L
furpod View Drop Down
Moderator Group - pHp
Moderator Group - pHp

Post Options Post Options   Quote furpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 7:17pm
They are a wholesaler.. you went there because they had the lowest price.. (they always do)
You get what you pay for. Not making excuses, just pointing out the truth for the next guy.
Britcampers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Britcampers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 5:59pm
I have spent months researching the camper i wanted and selected on 176t which i then found out was not being made anymore. 
Rather than a used model i went for a new unit and communicated with a sales rep mainly via text until i made the plunge and sent deposit off in May. 
After many weeks of trying to get a timeframe, knowing that the COVID situation was going to delay i finally picked it up. 
Why the poor review? They had no concept of customer service .
~ I never met the sales rep until being there for two Hrs.  And that was a very brief hello/enjoy your unit chat
~ the initial worker doing the work through said “i don’t know too many times” before i grappled someone else. 
~ obviously they just want you out since you have already bought the unit so never saw the sales rep again 
~ forget getting any follow up as I’m trying to establish how to fix the full awning and just getting ignored. 
~ don’t expect anyone to be wearing face coverings, wiping down units or anything safety focused relating to COVID 
If you don’t want any customer service then certainly look at them 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123