R-pod Owners Forum Homepage

This site is free to use.
Donations benefit a non-profit Girls Softball organization

Forum Home Forum Home > R-pod Discussion Forums > Podmods, Maintenance, Tips and Tricks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedHonda Inverter/Generator

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Danielw1 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Honda Inverter/Generator
    Posted: 08 Apr 2017 at 6:25pm
good to know!

I am adding dual batteries and debating whether or not I need a generator. If a 2000 can't run the a/c what else is the benefit?
jojogun View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2017 at 5:00pm
Decided to go ahead and purchase an Inverter/Generator. Scoured the internet and this forum for input. I was put off by the price of the Honda 2000s but more put off by some of the negative feedback on the alternatives. I really didn't want to have to buy this more than once and decided to go with the Honda EU200i.
The prices seemed to be pretty much the same everywhere so I thought I may as well check the local Honda Power Sports cycle shop. Sure enough they have a wall full of them in all sizes and the prices are the same as Amazon and all the other places.
The nice surprise is a lot of these shops including this one have a promotion going that uses the 'Honda Power Equipment Consumer Credit Card'. You can apply for this card at the time of purchase and it will give you 18 months interest free to pay any amount over $550.
The details can be seen here 'http://powerequipment.honda.com/finance'.
This kind of softens the blow of the cost and lets me spread the payments out.
I have no affiliation with Honda or Honda Credit. Just passing on some info if you might be on the fence over one of these generators.
Jojogun
Atwater, Ca.
2017.5 176
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234